Watch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Online Movie

G.I. Joe: The Rise of CobraG.I. Joe - The Rise of the Cobra is an upcoming live action Hollywood movie adaptation based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise. The film will be released on August 2007, 2009.

G.I. Joe is comprised of an elite military unit that will stop an evil organization called "Cobra". The action battle between J.I. Joe and Cobra will begin.

J.I. Joe Vs. Cobra
(Who will win this summer movie?)

J.I. Joe Members

Channing Tatum as Conrad Hauser / Duke
Dennis Quaid as General Clayton Abernathy / Hawk
Rachel Nichols as Shana M. O'Hara / Scarlett
Ray Park as Snake-Eyes
Marlon Wayans as Wallace Weems / Ripcord
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Lamont A. Morris / Heavy Duty
Saïd Taghmaoui as Abel Shaz / Breaker
Karolína Kurková as Courtney A. Kreiger / Cover Girl
Brendan Fraser as Gung-Ho

Cobra Members

Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV / Destro
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as The Doctor / Cobra Commander
Sienna Miller as Baroness Anastasia DeCobray / The Baroness
Lee Byung-hun as Thomas Arashikage / Storm Shadow
Arnold Vosloo as Zartan

Watch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Online Movie Online for free. Watch the battle between good and evil.



Watch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Online Movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
Got some suggestions and recommendations, Do comment now!


BAD Videos, Broken links and wrong details on posts. Give me a shot and I will fix it.

Enjoy and come back here only @ Haynato Online Portal!